Flexible, fast and cost-effective
Scope of performance
- high-precision 2D and 3D laser cutting.
- cutting very small parts to large-format parts in thin and thick sheet metal.
From coils, sheets, tubes and profiles.
- burr-free cuts, precision contours, smooth cutting edges.
- no further machining required.
Highly stable steels and stainless steels, electric sheets,
copper, aluminium, brass, bronze, titanium, nickel silver.
Many other materials are available on request.
2D- and 3D laser beam cutting:
Top professional systems and units for cutting sheets and parts up to 1500 x 3000 mm, with sheet thickness up to 25 mm.
- vmax S laser systems
with pulsed Nd:YAG lasers
fibre lasers (300 W, 400 W)
disk lasers (up to 2 kW)
- flatbed laser system from TRUMPF L 3030 with TLF 3000
- flatbed laser system from TRUMPF L 5030 with TLF 5000
- 5 axis laser system from TRUMPF TLC 1005 with TLF 3000
Laser beam cutting from a coil:
- coil width max. 1000 mm
- e.g.: saw blades, transformer sheets, seals, support profiles
Laser beam cutting for tubes and profiles:
- tubes up to 30 mm diameter
vmax 1000R with Nd:YAG laser – fitted with pivot axes,
accuracy < 100 µm, actual parts accuracy < 10 µm
- tubes and profiles greater than 15 mm
- and 3D parts of all sizes
5 axis machining with the TLC 1005 from TRUMPF, 3 kW CO2 laser
fitted with pivot axes, sheet thickness up to 6 mm
The combination of laser cutting with additional production processes means itec can offer you the full range, from a simple sheet part to a complex component ready for use.
Please send your inquiry to:
PDF download brochure for laser services